Join Our Team
We describe the workplace atmosphere as one that inspires, challenges, and empowers all employees to give their best at work, at home and in the communities where they live. You’ll experience a positive environment unlike any other, and a sense of purpose that’s unique to an organization that truly plans for the long-term. Who doesn’t want to be part of a winning team?Browse Jobs
Team Outings in Pictures
We don’t believe in all work and no play. As a matter of fact, we take pride in making Gateway a fun place to work both during the work day and the off hours. Please take some time to browse the photos from some of our latest events!Browse Photo Gallery
We’ve asked some of our team members just what is it that makes working at Gateway so rewarding. They were gracious enough to let us videotape them so we could share it with you. Listen for yourself what makes it special for them.Browse Video Gallery
We give you the paid time off you need to lead a well-balanced life.
- Vacation – up to 4 weeks throughout your career
- Paid Holidays
- Jury Duty, Military and Bereavement
Your compensation is an important consideration when deciding where to work. We also want to help you plan for your future.
- Competitive Compensation
- Incentive Opportunities
- Retirement Plan - 401(k), with Company match
- Short- and Long-Term Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
We are committed to providing you and your family with the tools, support and encouragement you need to lead a healthy and productive life.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Health Club Membership Subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
email: firstname.lastname@example.org | phone: (262) 242-2020 | fax: (262) 242-7262